Payroll Solution Specialist
- Adventist Health System Corporate Office
- Jan 05, 2017 Post Date
If you want to be a part of a place that provides nothing less than extraordinary compassionate care, then Adventist Health System is the place for you!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a HR Contact Center Solution Specialist - Payroll position that will be based in our HR Shared Servies department. This position is based at our Solutions Center in Altamonte Springs, FL.
This position has the opportunity to be responsible for focusing on research and resolution for employee inquiries related to Payroll and Time & Attendance calls or Help Desk case submission. The Specialist is responsible for answering phone calls related to any and all HR related topics, in addition to acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Payroll and Time & Attendance. The Specialist will be the first point of contact for the Contact Center reps to consult with for resolving employee Payroll related issues. This individual will also work very closely with the Payroll and Time & Attendance team to stay abreast of new system functionality, process or legal changes that could impact employees and Managers.
Specific job duties include:
- Act as subject matter expert for employee inquiries into HR Shared services
- Answer phone calls from employees and contact center representatives to resolve complex human resource issues
- Collaborates with T2 teams to maintain ongoing relationship and a complete grasp on their processes and procedures
- Develop solid relationships with HRBPs, Practice Managers, facility staff as well as internal Shared Services, iSynergy and IT teams
- Maintains strong understanding of HR Policies and procedures as well as federal state and local regulations
- Troubleshoots escalated issues arising from PeopleSoft HCM, CRM, Taleo, Workforce as it relates to an employee issue
- Ensures appropriate documentation is maintained for all interactions and that case notes are updated accurately and timely
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality
- Exhibits high level of customer service in accordance with MAGIC standards
- Minimum of three years related experience in Human Resources, Payroll/Time and Attendance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or relevant field; or the equivalent in education and/or related work experience, required.
- PHR/SPHR certification, preferred.
If this position sounds like a great match for your skills set and experience, please apply online now!