- Adventist Health System Corporate Office
- Jan 03, 2017 Post Date
If you want to be a part of a place that provides nothing less than extraordinary compassionate care, then Adventist Health System is the place for you!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an Executive Assistant position that will be based in our Executive Offices department. This position is based at our Corporate office in Altamonte Springs, FL and will support the CFO.
This position has the opportunity to handle administrative assistant duties including scheduling appointments, document preparation, filing systems and distributing and retrieving miscellaneous material. As part of the executive office staff, confidential information is handled on a regular basis.
Specific job duties include:
- Creating reports.
- Generating correspondence.
- Providing support for special events and conferences.
- Providing the support necessary to assist in meeting the necessary day-to-day functions and helping to accomplish the defined accountabilities for the executive.
- Scheduling appointments for assigned executive ensuring appropriate use of time.
- Providing necessary logistics for meetings (internal and external) such as agenda, facilities and accommodations, necessary material or equipment in an appropriate manner. Evaluation is based on lack of delays due to communication, lack of necessary equipment and material, functionality of equipment, and proper location.
- Providing all necessary logistics for various conference meetings.
- Handling telephone calls to and from the office and ensuring the telephones are continually covered during normal working hours.
- Experience is important in a job of this nature due to the opportunity for independent action. A minimum of three years as an administrative secretary is required with a level of college training as stated below.
- Previous experience supporting a VP and above strongly preferred.
- Position requires a level of knowledge equivalent to what would normally be achieved through two years of a college program.
Technical skills and competencies:
- Knowledge and ability to learn the following programs-Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel.
- Courteous and professional with the office staff, outside callers, and visitors. Maintains a professional, respectful attitude toward supervisor and other personnel at all times.
- Deals discretely with confidential information concerning AHS's affairs and documents. Releases confidential information only with approval from executive with no exception. Refrains from discussing business with those who do not need to know.
- Displays a willingness/ability to problem solve.
- Shows willingness/ability to adapt to new tasks, duties and responsibilities.
- Intuitively anticipates the needs of the executive.
If this position sounds like a great match for your skills set and experience, please apply online now.